Minister’s exemption and s. 34(2) Relief
- Man who hijacked plane with detergent box to protest human rights abuses in Myanmar fights to stay in Canada
Excessive Demand & Disability Rights
- “Immigration Canada ‘breaking the law,’ when denying some disabled applicants, say legal experts,” Global News.
- “Woman with MS challenges ban on immigration,” National Post.
- “Disabled immigrants add to society, lawyer argues,” Toronto Star.
Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, etc.
- “Family faces expulsion over $50 unpaid fee,” The Globe and Mail.
- “Focus: MPs push for direct access to representatives,” Law Times.
Extradition; Roma Case
Revocation of Canadian Citizenship
- “Former Nazi Helmut Oberlander stripped of citizenship again,” The Star.
- “Helmut Oberlander, Ex-Nazi Death Squad Member, Stripped of Canadian Citizenship For 4th Time,” National Post.
- “Ex-Nazi death squad member stripped of Canadian citizenship again: lawyer,” Global News.
- “Former Nazi death squad member wins victory to stay in Canada,” The Guardian.